Subject: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE]SAVE-the-DATE: Planned Annual ELDSNet Meeting in Palermo, Sicily, Italy 11-12 November 2025
From: "ELDSNet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Chakeri Ali" <[email-masked]>, "Heger Florian" <[email-masked]>, "Chakeri Ali" <[email-masked]>, "Novacek Alina" <[email-masked]>, "Werber Dirk" <[email-masked]>, "Heger Florian" <[email-masked]>, "sabine.schweiger" <[email-masked]>, "dieter.vancauteren" <[email-masked]>, "Geraldine.DeMuylder" <[email-masked]>, "Charlotte Michel" <[email-masked]>, "dieter.vancauteren" <[email-masked]>, "Fedoua Echahidi" <[email-masked]>, "Geraldine.DeMuylder" <
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Julien Sohier" <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Czech Republic Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <kart
Date: Fri, 23 May 2025 17:28:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National Focal Points for Legionnaires’ disease, Operational Contact 
Points for Epidemiology and Microbiology for Legionellosis

Cc: National Coordinators, relevant ECDC stakeholders

Dear ELDSNet network members,

Please find below some information and save-the dates for the planned annual 
ELDSNet meeting 2025.

ECDC is planning for a face-to-face meeting for the ELDSNet network in 
Palermo, Sicily in Italy on 11-12 November 2025 organised over 1.5 days:

*	Tuesday 11 November, 08:30-17:30 (including registration)
*	Wednesday 12 November, 09:00-13:00

ELDSNet DNCC members will have an additional meeting on 12 November, 
14:00-16:00.

A request for meeting participant nominations by the NFP for Legionnaires’ 
disease is expected to be sent in coming months.

Please also be informed that the ELDSNet meeting will be arranged 
back-to-back with the separate 9th ESGLI conference meeting being held in 
Palermo, Sicily, 12-14 November. Information about the ESGLI meeting, 
including abstract submissions (deadline in July) is available at this 
website: 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1kOutMIsQLqz5gFSnLMZ6eIpM-Ss_ET0z9RJ8nN3Of7aCksoODXj1QmbOXIPcN4RkURSzY6t-o7lLPEAjmVcksfxmCwYUvlEUPiqszk4zEPV2KXBL_9blFGcIrjdu7OgBdNJdhfbVtp8EfYrq_NrlL0VkdvaHj6UVusxWUK6k0llY2r9duBgjZNXWXWsVnzokAJpouwDuiOZVZA2w5VmIO3BssMPpWvO8ZGeeaFOg8HSeguFQW4cMZ0LnFWB-OJP2mukamnCxODHUiuNupSY4wxJziEUQomU7ALFG1KQKho0/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.esglimeeting.org%2F> 
https://www.esglimeeting.org

Kind regards,

Teija and Lara

Information is also available on the ELDSNet member ECON site:
 <https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/teams/econ_legionella/SitePages/ELDSN.aspx> 
https://ecdc365.sharepoint.com/teams/econ_legionella/SitePages/ELDSN.aspx

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.